22nd December 2017, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers for JRF agronomy paper

Sir, I am Mrutyunjay Barik B.Sc Agriculture student, now I am preparing for JRF exam in agronomy, and searching for types of questions that have came in last 5 years or 6 years. Would you please send it on my email id: [email protected]
Thank you.

24th December 2017, 11:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers for JRF agronomy paper

Previous Year Question Papers for JRF Agronomy subject:

You are required to solve as many previous papers as you can in order to be inline with the kind of questions that are being asked. I am providing you some of the best and recommended books in which you will find,

>> Objective type of questions

>> Memory based previous year questions asked for JRF, SRF, ARS..etc., Examinations

As Memory based questions are covered, you may strongly follow the below mentioned books for getting good score.

@ Objective Agriculture for JRF Examination by Dr. S. R. Kantwa -- included previous year questions of JRF Exam

@ Objective Agronomy: For SAUs Entrance JRF, SRF, ARS, ICAR NET,...etc exams by B B Singh

8th June 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers for JRF agronomy paper

Please send me agronomy previous questionpapers with key for icar exammm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?