16th February 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy)?

hi sir
will u please send me old question papers
of icar-jrf (agronomy) to me and Agronomy
books which help me
with regards
Prantick Sinha

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy)? -- [New]
  2. Previous year question papers and pattern of exam for ICAR PhD?
  3. Previous year Question Papers for ICAR Exam?
  4. Books to refer for ICAR Preparation? Syllabus for Horticulture?
  5. ICAR exam old question papers, books and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous year question paper of ICAR veterinary exam? Tips to prepare for ICAR?
  7. How to apply for ICAR PG examination? Perfect books for it?
  8. Detailed information, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for CMAT?
  9. Detailed information, pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF?
  10. How can I prepare to crack ICAR-JRF(Agriculture) entrance exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?
  11. Syllabus, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for JEE Main?
  12. Previous year question paper of ICAR entrance test for PG course in veterinary science
  13. Preparation, books, type of questions, previous year questions and cut off marks for ICAR JRF?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in PCAR NET? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  15. Previous year question papers and books for ICAR/JRF Plant Science?
  16. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  17. Previous year question papers, suitable books and tips to prepare for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment exam?
  18. How to prepare for ICAR exam for plant sciences branch? Model question papers?
18th February 2015, 07:00 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy)?

Following are best books for JRF (Agronomy)

Objective Agriculture
By S.R. Kantwa

General Agriculture
By P. Karanha

Agronomy
By Sai Prasad

Agricultural Economics
By Sai Prasad

Agricultural Entomology on competitive view
By S M Haldhar

General agriculture JRF Question pool
By Mangesh Y Dudhe, Mrinali M. dudhe
10th June 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy)?

How many times jrt exam for agronomy is held in a year and when it is conducted?
25th June 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I want preapare for icar exam for agronomy stream ,which book is suitable for crack the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?