7th January 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?

hello
i am giving the exam of icar jrf horticulture
please send me previous 5 years quistion papers.
which is the preperation books for it?
waiting for your help

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers and pattern of exam for ICAR PhD?
  2. Previous year Question Papers for ICAR Exam?
  3. Books to refer for ICAR Preparation? Syllabus for Horticulture?
  4. ICAR exam old question papers, books and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous year question paper of ICAR veterinary exam? Tips to prepare for ICAR?
  6. How to apply for ICAR PG examination? Perfect books for it?
  7. Detailed information, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for CMAT?
  8. Detailed information, pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF?
  9. Previous year question paper of ICAR entrance test for PG course in veterinary science
  10. Preparation, books, type of questions, previous year questions and cut off marks for ICAR JRF?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in PCAR NET? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  12. Previous year question papers and books for ICAR/JRF Plant Science?
  13. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  14. Previous year question papers, suitable books and tips to prepare for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment exam?
  15. How to prepare for ICAR exam for plant sciences branch? Model question papers?
  16. Books to refer for ICAR JRF in Plant Science? How to study for it? Previous year papers?
  17. Previous years question papers of ICAR.NET? When will be ICAR conducted?
  18. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
29th March 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?

My daughter is just finished her Bsc horticulture degree. Please send me the previous year QP for MSc.
26th June 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?

I am studying bsc horticultural science (3 years course ) can apply icar for MSC horticulture sir please sent answer sir
12th August 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Please send horticulture mcq with answers for competitive exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?