7th March 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?

I have passed llm and I have got more than 50 % whether i am eligible to give the net exam or not?
which books will be more suitable to study for criminology ?
whether any objective type of books are avaliable and if please give the name of the books and its editor
If there are books on previous exam questioned papers solved?

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for NET SET exam? syllabus to study? Currently pursuing law (Criminology) first year.
  2. NET Criminology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET JRF in Commerce subject? -- [New]
  4. Books and Previous 10 years question papers to prepare for AFMC Entrance Exam?
  5. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  6. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  7. NET Criminology (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  9. Karnataka Public Service Commission Criminology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D without writing any entrance exam?
  11. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD being a LLM(Criminology) candidate? In which subject I should do PhD?
  13. Which Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Criminology? List of Universities offering this course?
  14. Previous years solved papers of NET exam?
  15. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  16. Best Books to prepare for various subjects of WBJS Exam? Previous 10 years Question Papers of WBJS Exam?
  17. Annamalai University M.A. Police Administration: Criminology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?
1st April 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed llm and I have got more than 50 % whether i am eligible to give the net exam or not?
which books will be more suitable to study for criminology ?
whether any objective type of books are avaliable and if please give the name of the books and its editor
If there are books on previous exam questioned papers solved?
when the exam will be held in the month of june please inform me at the earliest so i can preapre easily in advance for that exam and also purachase the books guided by you
22nd May 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?

whether BE is eligible to appear net,slet exam?
7th August 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?

Suggest me the best books for preparing in sociology for slet exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?