11th February 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam

Hi everyone, can I get the previous years question papers for the PhD entrance exam of Allahabad University? I want to do PhD in Mathematics so I have applied for this entrance exam of this university. Please provide me the previous papers asap.

4th June 2022, 12:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam

Here I attached the PDF file below
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Mathematics 2015 Paper.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
When the notification of NIPER PhD Joint Admission Test will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD(Pharmaceutical Analysis) offered in NIPER? 0 9th February 2019 02:41 AM
When the notification of JNU PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD(Media Studies) offered in JNU? 0 13th December 2018 05:19 PM
When the notification of Assam University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Chemistry offered by Assam University? 0 5th October 2018 06:49 PM
When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University? 0 11th March 2018 11:12 AM