26th February 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?

hello
i am in 12th arts after giving board exam i doing my ba ,
ma or phd in history at jnu .
what is processor to apply jnu phd entrance exam?
kindly tell me thank you........

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  2. Procedure for biotechnology common entrance exam of jnu
  3. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for ENGLISH MA
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  6. Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  8. Can I apply for JNU entrance exam after passing BCA in Sept month?
  9. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  10. Syllabus of B.Ed exam conducted by JNU and DU?
  11. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a scientist in biotech field?
  13. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  15. How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?
  16. Procedure to get in JNU for M.sc?
  17. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
10th March 2015, 12:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?

Procedure to apply for JNU PhD (History) entrance exam :-

- You can apply online as well as offline.

- For online application, click here. Then you need to fill the online application properly following all the instructions mentioned in the website.

- For offline application, you have to obtain the Application Form and Prospectus by Post by sending crossed Bank Draft for Rs.300 drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payble at NEW DELHI. You need to send a self addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms. clearly indicating the programme of study for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the SECTION OFFICER (ADMISSIONS), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067 along with the Demand Draft.

The detailed notification of admission in JNU has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU_AdmissionAnnouncement2015-16.pdf(2.90 MB, 47 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?