12th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?

I have completed M.Sc IT and now want to do PhD from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya. Send me whole procedure and eligibility for it? Which topic I should choose for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding PhD in Ancient History from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  4. How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University? -- [New]
  9. How many BCA(Multimedia & Animation) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  13. Whether PhD obtained from University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya is valid or not?
  14. How many BCA(Mobile Applications Development) seats are available in MLCU?
  15. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  17. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Zoology for MSc candidate of Karnatak University?

16th September 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?

Candidates those who are wiling to do Ph.D course in IT from Martin Luther Christian University, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Since you have completed M.Sc in IT, you are eligible for doing Ph.D.
Candidates those who have secured the required percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in the above mentioned college in order to study Ph.D course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?