5th May 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in any reputed university of India?

Hello, I have done with my Post Graduation. Now I want to make my career in research field. So, I want to know that how can I get admission in PhD course in Hindi? Also let me know about the colleges all over in India. I would like to do my PhD in any reputed college or university.

10th May 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in any reputed university of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have done with my Post Graduation. Now I want to make my career in research field. So, I want to know that how can I get admission in PhD course in Hindi? Also let me know about the colleges all over in India. I would like to do my PhD in any reputed college or university.

You should have passed a Post Graduate Degree in Hindi or MPhil in Hindi from a recognized university and should have secured minimum 55% marks in the Post Graduate Degree for the admission to study PhD Hindi in any reputed universities in India. You have to clear the PhD Entrance Examination and Interview conducted by the concerned university to study PhD Hindi. If you have cleared NET / SET / SLET / MPhil in Hindi then, you are exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Examination. However, you have to appear for the Interview to study PhD Hindi. The above given is the common admission procedure for studying PhD Hindi in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?