5th May 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Does Jiwaji University offer PhD(Economics) course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Sir, I am interested to do PhD in Jiwaji University. I want to do PhD in Economics. I would like to know that this university provides this course? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

10th May 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Jiwaji University offer PhD(Economics) course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am interested to do PhD in Jiwaji University. I want to do PhD in Economics. I would like to know that this university provides this course? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

Yes, Jiwaji University offers PhD (Economics) program.

Candidates have to contact the research section of the Jiwaji University and collect the application on payment Rs 150. They have to fill the application manually and apply for the admission to pursue the PhD (Economics) in the Jiwaji University. Candidates should have obtained a Master’s Degree in Economics and should have obtained at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree are eligible to join the PhD (Economics) program in Jiwaji University. They have to clear the entrance test and interview to join the PhD (Economics) program in Jiwaji University. The Jiwaji University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?