23rd January 2022, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) admission in University of Saskatchewan?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in University of Saskatchewan for doing PhD in Veterinary Microbiology. Is this university provide this course? If yes, then what is the way to apply? I have completed my MPhil. Please help me.

26th January 2022, 07:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) admission in University of Saskatchewan?

Before beginning your online application , be sure that you have read all the information.
You have to contact one of veterinary microbiology faculty member with your resume and they must agree and supervise and financially support you.
Students are accepted for the beginning of each academic term.
The candidate has to have
* Language proficiency requirements
*Master degree
*Cumulative weighted average of atleast 70% in last 2 yrs of study.
Above is for indirect entry to the program.

For direct entry the additional requirement is to have 4 years honour degree , DVM or equivalent from a recognised board.

The application takes about 30 minutes to complete and you have to pay non refundable $120 application fee.
28th January 2022, 04:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) admission in University of Saskatchewan?

The procedure to get PhD Veterinary Microbiology admission at University of Saskatchewan is,you must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

For more information visit their website https://www.usask.ca
30th January 2022, 12:09 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing PhD Veterinary Microbiology ,you have to complete master's degree with minimum 80 to 90%marks from a recognized university.

To get the full information visit the university website https://usask.ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?