30th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences for studying PhD in Veterinary Microbiology program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  3. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  5. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  8. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  9. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  11. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  13. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  14. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  17. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  18. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
23rd July 2022, 12:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

The admission procedure to study PhD Veterinary Microbiology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET and CSIR NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?