10th August 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh SLET in English Literature?

Sir,
Can please tell me what is the process for applying SLET in English Literature in Andhra Pradesh? Kindly tell me about all the requirements I have to do for applying. Thank you in advance.

6th September 2017, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh SLET in English Literature?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Andhra Pradesh SLET Exam in English Literature:

Andhra Pradesh SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows.

>> You must have completed or pursued Master's Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university in the concerned stream.

>> For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates the minimum percentage required is 50% marks.

>> There is no certain age criteria required to be eligible for appearing in Andhra Pradesh SLET Examination.

>> You are required to apply online for APSET Examination from it's official website. You are required to fill up the form with proper details and upload your latest passport size photograph and make the required fee before submitting the form.

* For General - Rs.1000/- Application fee
* For OBC - Rs.800/-
* For SC/ PH/ VH/ ST - Rs.500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?