4th January 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Agricultural Entomology) admission in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?

I want to apply for a PhD course in Agricultural Entomology subject at Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure through which I can get admission for this PhD in this university. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

21st January 2020, 01:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Agricultural Entomology) admission in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?

The procedure to secure to study PhD in Agricultural Entomology at Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of common entrance test followed by a viva test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.ouat.nic.in by clicking on admission tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?