20th August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?

what is the minimum marks required for admission in city college of commerce-kolkta-amar street???what is the overall minimum percentage marks required for a student passing 10+2???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  3. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  4. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  5. What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?
  6. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% in Graduation being an MCA final year student? -- [New]
  9. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  11. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  12. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  13. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  14. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  16. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  17. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  18. What is the Minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce?
31st January 2012, 07:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum marks required for admission in city college of commerce-kolkta-amar street???what is the overall minimum percentage marks required for a student passing 10+2???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates passing from different board has different criteria for getting admission.

However, to get admission in City College of Commerce and Business Administration in Commerce Department for Bachelor degree course you need to get atleast 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board. But, if you get 60% aggregate marks or more than your chances are brighter to get admission.

For more information you can visit the official website of the college:
http://www.citycollegekolkata.ac.in
29th March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?

what is the minimum marks needed for admission in b.com for the students of 10 2.....with commm maths streame.....
13th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

best colleges in noida for bba and b.com after 12 passed by cbse board????
13th May 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

colleges in delhi for admission in bba and b.com after passed 12 class by commerce stream by cbse board this year by minimum marks???
27th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

minimam numbers in bcom hon in du
4th July 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

please show the list of B.Com Honors in Markeeting for 2012 for admission
27th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

can i join bba but my percentage is 40.45%
8th May 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the marks percentage of marks for admission in accountancy hons.?
10th May 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to face minemam parsentage of city colage
27th May 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission on bcom by 74%....???
1st June 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bba in south city goverment colleges if my percentage is 49.8% ?
2nd June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have got 73.2% in cbse 12th board exam 2013 from commerce stream. i want to take admission in b.com(hons).
what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in city college of commerce,kolkata? when online forms will out for b.com(hons)? can i take admission easily without facing any problem in this college by having 73.2% marks ? can i ellegible for this college by having 73% marks? sir/mam, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........send me these all question`s answers as soon as possible .
6th June 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage require to get admission in commerce B.Com.(H) of commerce collage of kolkata ?
7th June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

can i join south city college if my percentage is 60%?
13th March 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can i join city college,machuabazar,kolkata if my percentage is 80% .but i have not opted for maths as a optional subject in 12?
24th March 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage requied to get admission in south city college???
31st May 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get accouts honours if i got 64.5%in best 4 subject in H.S board??? I got 66 mark in accounts.
7th May 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am vikas my 12th pass my percentage 52% And i want b.com cource
23rd May 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required to get admission in south city college for opting course ba??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?