12th August 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the admission procedure for PhD(Biotechnology) course which is available in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University? I am planning to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

14th August 2020, 12:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Biotechnology at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.bbau.ac.in by clicking on an online admission tab. Register yourself and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?