12th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Best university for PhD in Ancient Indian History between Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I am studying MA in Ancient Indian History and want to do PhD from any of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi or Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow. Which university if best for it? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed Annual Exam question paper of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi
  2. Which are the best colleges in UP?
  3. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  4. Whether Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora University is recognized or not?
  5. Names of the papers for M.A in Political Science at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi?
  6. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  7. Best course in between B.Com and BBA to study from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi? Eligibility and way to get admission?
  8. List of colleges offering PhD(Environmental Science) in India -- [New]
  9. Can Id o M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?
  10. In which colleges can I get after clearing MD entrance exam?
  11. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  12. Can I do my M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?
  13. List of universities offering B.E Civil in distance programme?
  14. Best institutions in India to study PG Diploma in Advanced Biotechnology?
  15. What are the career opportunities for me after doing M.A in Psychology in Hindi Medium from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhya Peeth Varanasi
  16. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  17. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  18. List of colleges offering Wine Technology and Fruit Processing course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2017, 10:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university for PhD in Ancient Indian History between Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow? Procedure to get admission?

Look, all the above mentioned Universities are very good to opt for the Ph.D course in Ancient Indian History as all the Universities have a very good study environment.
If you want t make a choice in between them, then according to my opinion, you must go with Bhimrao Ambedkar University for pursuing the Ph.D course as it is a renowned University for Ph.D courses.
To do Ph.D in Ancient Indian History from Bhimrao Ambedkar University, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in the Ancient Indian History from the above mentioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?