20th March 2021, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(English) admission in Gujarat University

Hi friends, can I know how to get admission into Gujarat University for pursuing a PhD(English) program? I want to know about the whole procedure for getting admission into this university for this PhD program. Please tell me immediately.

4th April 2021, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(English) admission in Gujarat University

The admission procedure to study a PhD in English at Gujarat University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidates can apply online through the university website www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?