8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Food Technology) admission in Jadavpur University?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the admission procedure for PhD(Food Technology) course which is available in Jadavpur University? I am planning to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

13th September 2019, 06:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Food Technology) admission in Jadavpur University?

The procedure to secure PhD in Food Technology admission in Jadavpur University is a candidate must have passed Master's in relevant field or must have completed an MPhil degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of admission test which is conducted by the university. The candidates who have qualified NET/SET or any national level examination will be exempted from the university entrance examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.jaduniv.edu.in by clicking on Apply Link. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and then click on submit button. Pay the application fee of Rs.500 online through SBI Collect system using credit/debit card or net banking after 48 hours of form fill up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?