9th January 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Human Resource) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Human Resource subject at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. I would like to know about the procedure through which I can get admission for this PhD in this university. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

10th January 2021, 12:58 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Human Resource) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

Procedure to secure PhD(Human Resource) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is as follows.

Applicant will get admission on the basis of written test and Viva-Voce followed by presentation of research work before the Research Studies Committee (RSC).

Applicant have go through all selection procedure to secure admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
http://vnsgu.ac.in/
10th January 2021, 09:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Human Resource) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Human Resource at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of written test and Viva Voce followed by presentation of research work.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.vnsgu.ac.in by clicking on 'Admission tab' and then on the Apply Online option. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?