5th July 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Delhi for MSc candidate of Delhi University?

Hello, I am studying MSc(Mathematics) in Delhi University. Will you please help me to join Mathematics for PhD program in IIT-Delhi. So, please tell me what is the procedure I apply for getting admission into PhD course in this institute?

8th July 2019, 10:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Delhi for MSc candidate of Delhi University?

First you have to check your eligibility criteria then you can submit your application through online at their official website. Admission for the PhD program is made on the basis of the Interview. Shortlisted candidates are asked to come for an interview that is conducted by Department Research Committee (DRC) / Centre Research Committee (CRC) / School Research Committee (SRC). Sometimes there can be a written test and multiple interviews. Candidates have to clear all this steps to get an admission. Admission for the first semester is done in March and in October for second semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?