19th May 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Process of doing PhD in Computer Application having completed MCA?

Kindly someone please explain me that in reality what is the process of doing PhD in Computer Application? I have completed my MCA.

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  3. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  4. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  5. How to join Ph.D in computer science? What is the process of getting in Ph.D?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Computer Application being a MCA postgraduate?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate in Kerala?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  12. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Application if completed MCA from IGNOU?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Computer Application in Pune being a MCA postgraduate?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  16. Which exam to write for doing Ph.D in Computer Applications?
  17. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  18. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Computer Application having secured 65% in MCA?
6th June 2016, 06:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Process of doing PhD in Computer Application having completed MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly someone please explain me that in reality what is the process of doing PhD in Computer Application? I have completed my MCA.

The aspirant can do PhD in Computer Application having completed MCA.
The eligibility to do PhD in Computer Application is a pass in Master’s Degree in the Computer Science/Application with over 60% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. There is no age limit to do PhD programme. you have to download the application from the website and submit along with a brief presentation of your proposed research topic. You can also contact the university for the guide availability and other details regarding admission.
The list of the universities offering PhD after MCA given below;
CMR Institute of Technology - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?