24th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Agronomy) in SV Agricultural College Tirupati?

I want to apply for a PhD program in SV Agricultural College Tirupati. I want to do a PhD in Agronomy. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Agronomy in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 01:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Agronomy) in SV Agricultural College Tirupati?

1. In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Agronomy course, first of all, the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a well-recognized university.

2. The candidate should have to score at least 60% marks in the Master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Agronomy.

3. Also, you have to score good marks in the entrance and personal interview to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Agronomy.

4. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the SV Agricultural College Tirupati.
6th September 2019, 01:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Agronomy) in SV Agricultural College Tirupati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in SV Agricultural College Tirupati. I want to do a PhD in Agronomy. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Agronomy in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.

If you have fulfill above mentioned criteria then you are eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?