26th June 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

I want to apply for PhD program in South Asian University. I want to do PhD in Biotechnology. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Biotechnology in this university.

29th June 2019, 04:54 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

The candidates are required to have masters from an institution recognized by the government with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.

You can check the website http://sau.int/admissions/admission-notice/54-admissions/2019-session/681-phd-biotechnology-entrance-2019.html for detailed information.

Address:
South Asian University,
Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi 110021, India
Phones: +91-11-24122512-14
29th June 2019, 03:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University;

You must have completed 12 years of schooling plus Bachelors degre (3 or 4 years) plus2 years of post graduate - like MSc, M. Pharm, M.V.Sc, M.E., or M.Tech degree in any branch of the Biological Sciences or an MD/MS/MSc with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from an institution recognized by the government of any of the SAARC countries.

You must have qualified an Entrance Test and an Interview held in all the SAARC countries followed by an interview.

For details;
http://sau.int/admissions/admission-...ance-2019.html
29th June 2019, 11:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** Ph.D. Biotechnology or Doctor of Philosophy in Biotechnology is Doctorate Biotechnology course.

** First of all, the candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

** The second requirement to get admission in this course is that you should score at least 55% in your master degree course.

** The candidate has to appear in the entrance examination and personal interview to apply for Ph.D. (Biotechnology) in South Asian University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?