5th August 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

I want to apply for PhD program in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore. I want to do PhD in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  2. How many PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) seats are available in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  5. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  6. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus of COMEDK PGCET? List of colleges participating in COMEDK?
  8. Can I get MDS seat with a score of 120 in PGCET?
  9. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) candidate of DAV Centenary Dental College?
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  11. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  12. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  13. Is there any more valuable course other than MDS after BDS?
  14. Is there any scope in BDS? Which are the good fields in medical?
  15. Procedure to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  16. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  17. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Dental Materials and Preventive Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
29th June 2022, 11:55 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

Requirements:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university can study PhD Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.

UGC NET and UGC CSIR NET is the entrance exam.
30th June 2022, 07:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

The requirements to study PhD Comparative Dentistry and Endodontics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

Admission is based on interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?