7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Environment Management) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Environment Management) course in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Whether Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya offers MSc(Medicinal Plants)?
  4. Can I become a Lecturer with PhD(Environment Management) Degree of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Benefits of studying MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. Requirements to apply for PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  11. Course structure of PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  13. How many PhD(Applied Chemistry) seats are available in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  14. Detailed information about M.Phil(Commerce) course offered in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya?
  15. Fee expenses of MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  16. Procedure to get admission in degree course in Mass Communication at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management? Does this college give scholarship?
  17. List of universities offering PhD(Political Science) in Madhya Pradesh
  18. Who was the first first prime minister of India? -- [Most Discussed]
29th September 2019, 10:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Environment Management) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

The requirements to get Ph.D. (Environment Management) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is given below.

1. The applicants must have passed Master degree in the respective stream with at least 55% from a recognized university.

2. The candidate should have to score good marks in the entrance examination o get Ph.D. (Environment Management) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.

3. Doctor of Philosophy in Environment Management is Doctorate Environmental Management course and the duration of this course is 3 years.

4. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.

5. Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list and the merit list will be prepared from the marks obtained in the entrance and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?