18th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Industrial Biotechnology) admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Industrial Biotechnology course in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

15th August 2019, 08:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Industrial Biotechnology) admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Biotechnology is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Biotechnology is 3 years.

** The required eligibility to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Biotechnology is the candidate should have passed post-graduation course in the respective field.

** The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Biotechnology is 60%.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance and Interview.
12th September 2022, 11:50 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Industrial Biotechnology) admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

Doctor of philosophy in bio technology

Passed post graduation for recognized feild

Minimum 60% marks for the post graduation

Selection process through entrance and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?