14th May 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) for a candidate who has completed 3 years Diploma in Home Science of 10th basis?

Hello,
I have done 10th and then 3 years Diploma in Home Science from Tolani Foundation Gandhidham Polytechnic. I would like to know what eligibility is needed for doing B.Sc in Home Science? And I want to do my B.Sc from correspondence. Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Corporate if completed 3 years Computer Science Diploma course on 10th basis?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Home Science) if completed 12th PCB without Home Science? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  4. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
  6. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  7. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  8. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  10. What should I study 12th Science or Diploma if completed 10th?
  11. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  12. Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%
  13. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  14. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  17. Is correspondence M.A.(Hindi) course available to study for a candidate who has completed B.A. about 18 years ago?
  18. Diploma in home science from Gujarat university is equivalent to 12th?
15th May 2015, 10:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) for a candidate who has completed 3 years Diploma in Home Science of 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done 10th and then 3 years Diploma in Home Science from Tolani Foundation Gandhidham Polytechnic. I would like to know what eligibility is needed for doing B.Sc in Home Science? And I want to do my B.Sc from correspondence. Please help me out.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Home through correspondence after completing Diploma in Home science. There are so many correspondence universities which accept the Diploma course. There is no minimum marks required for B.Sc in Home Science through correspondence mode and you can get direct admission without any entrance exam. The application form for B.Sc Home science will be available in the Counter office of the concerned university or you can also download it from the official website. Let's see the B.Sc Home science eligibility criteria,

It is required for students to have a pass in 12th standard in science with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university. Those candidate who have completed their Diploma in relevant specialization are also eligible.

1. Institute of Distance Education(University of Kerala)
Address: Kariavattom Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695034
Phone: 04712306422

2. Institute of Distance & Open Learning (IDOL)
Address: Vidyanagari Campus, Kalina, Santacruz West, Mumbai, 400098
Phone:022 2652 3048

3. NIMS UNIVERSITY
Address: No 4, Govind Marg, Bis Dhukan, Near Moti Dongari Circle, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Phone:0141 260 4040

4. Indira Gandhi National Open University

5. Manipal University
Address: Manipal University Jaipur, Dehmi Kalan, Sanganer, Rajasthan 302026
Phone:0141 399 9100
15th May 2015, 02:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) for a candidate who has completed 3 years Diploma in Home Science of 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
No, you are not eligible for B.Sc in Home Science.

If you have completed 12th standard with science stream from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Sc in Home Science. Your age should be above 17 years.
15th May 2015, 05:33 PM
pjgp

NO,you are not eligible to do B.Sc home science in correspondence.
For doing B.Sc,you have to complete your 12th class.
As you have not studied 12th class,i am very sorry to say you are not eligible.
if you want to do it now then it is very essential to do 12th class.
If you complete 12th class then you have can do your B.Sc in correspondence......

so,all the best friend

thank you
21st March 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.sc in correspondence, I have completed my 12th in 3rd class and my age is 36
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?