18th April 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Urdu) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

26th April 2019, 08:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jawaharlal Nehru University is:-

==> Candidate can fill the application form online from the University website that is www.jnu.ac.in.

==> Fill the form with all the required details and submit it.

==> Upload the scanned image of a photograph, signature and all the required documents.

==> Candidates need to qualify CBT(Computer based test) with 50% marks and thereafter called for Viva voce examination.

==> Pay the application fee through debit/credit card or netbanking.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?