9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(West European Studies) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(West European Studies) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

14th August 2019, 02:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(West European Studies) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The requirements to study PhD in West European Studies admission at Jawaharlal Nehru University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of written examination, viva voce. A candidate must secure the following marks out of 70 in the written examination.

General Category - A candidate must score 35% marks in this category means 24.50 marks out of 70.
OBC Category - A candidate must score 50% marks in this category means 22.50 marks out of 70.
SC/ST/PH Category - A candidate must score 25% marks in this category means 17.50 marks out of 70.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jnu.ac.in
14th August 2019, 11:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(West European Studies) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The Requirements to get admission in PhD(West European Studies) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University is given below:-

:- You must have completed Post Graduation in relevant subject with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

:-The admission to PhD(West European Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University would be done through entrance examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). You would need to appear in the entrance examination and have to score good marks with good rank.

You can visit the website https://ntajnu.nic.in for more information.
17th August 2019, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(West European Studies) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?