12th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Aeronautical Engineering) in Tamil Nadu for ME student of HITS Chennai?

Hi, I am doing ME in Aeronautical Engineering from HITS Chennai. After completing my ME, I want to study PhD in Aeronautical Engineering anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Kindly tell me about the requirements for doing PhD in Tamil Nadu?

15th September 2019, 10:12 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Aeronautical Engineering) in Tamil Nadu for ME student of HITS Chennai?

Requirements to study Ph.d in Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu for ME students :

1.You should have completed M.E/M.Tech /M.S from the recognized university with minimum 55% of marks.

2.if you have UGC -csir/NET/GATE score then you will get admission based on Interview.

In general admission for Ph.D in Aeronautical Engineering you should go through the written exam as well as interview.

The fellowship is also being offered for meticulous students ,for aeronautical engineering around 35000/- pm fellowship.
16th September 2019, 02:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Aeronautical Engineering) in Tamil Nadu for ME student of HITS Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing ME in Aeronautical Engineering from HITS Chennai. After completing my ME, I want to study PhD in Aeronautical Engineering anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Kindly tell me about the requirements for doing PhD in Tamil Nadu?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Aeronautical Engineering with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program in Aeronautical Engineering.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?