8th September 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai?

Hi, I am a student of BE Mechanical. After completing my Graduation, I want to do ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) course. I want to do this course in HITS Chennai. Can I know my eligibility to do ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai?

12th September 2019, 12:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai?

The eligibility required to get admission in Master of Engineering (Internal Combustion Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Production engineering, Mechanotronics, Aeronautical or Production engineering stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

The admission to Master of Engineering (Internal Combustion Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is through the scores of Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering(GATE).

You can visit the website https://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/ for more information.
15th September 2019, 01:29 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai?

Eligibility :--

Aspirants who have passed the Bachelor Degrees in B.E. B.Tech. Mechanical engineering Auto engineering, Chemical engineering, Manufacturing engineering, Marine engineering, Mechanics engineering from the university with 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?