27th October 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for MTech student?

Sir, I am willing to do PhD in Automobile Engineering. I am doing MTech in Anna University-Chennai and want to go Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for PhD program. What are the requirements I have to undergo for PhD?

29th September 2019, 05:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for MTech student?

The requirements to study Ph.D. (Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for M.Tech student is given below.

** Ph.D. Automobile Engineering or Doctor of Philosophy in Automobile Engineering is a Doctorate of Automobile Engineering course.

** First of all, the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** The second one is that the candidate should have score in the entrance examination to study Ph.D. (Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.

** Final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance and Personal interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?