18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study ME(Structural Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

21st March 2019, 03:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Admission criteria to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science are as follows:

Applicants must have done B.E./B.Tech (Civil Engineering/Infrastructure Engineering)/B.Arch from any recognized university.
Applicants must have qualified Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Masters Entrance Examination (HITSMEE) conducted by the Hindustan University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Remove *
23rd March 2019, 01:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Just make sure you have got the B.Tech degree in the relevant field from an recognised engineering institute or university with minimum 50% marks. If you want to take admission through GATE then make sure you have 60% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on your rank through counselling. An excellent score can help you get your choice of college.
23rd March 2019, 03:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study ME(Structural Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

Interested candidates can apply for the admission to study MTech (Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech Civil / Infrastructure Engineering / AMIE / BArch are eligible to study the MTech (Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. They have to appear for the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview for the admission to study MTech (Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?