22nd September 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Research in Genetics is better Or Biotech is better?

I have recently given the CBSE XII board exams and Neet and awaiting the results.
I have interest in the field of research, especially in genetics. And if not, then in Microbiology. Can anybody direct me to the whole procedure to become a researcher in these fields, within India?
Also - speaking of studying in India- should I take up research in genetics or Biotech would be better, both in prospect and in income? What institutes would be good for that? I haven't given JEE this year though.

Lots and lots of thanks.

15th December 2021, 09:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research in Genetics is better Or Biotech is better?

°°° Both branches are good but as per previous years trends biotechnology is good and fast growing sector compare to genetic engineering. Bio-Technology is an research oriented science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?