14th June 2011, 09:17 PM
ashwinipatekar

Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?

I would like to know which are the colleges in Maharashtra which offer the above courses and which are good colleges for these courses- Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Genetics, and Pharma-D which is supposed to be new and better course than just BPharma.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams? -- [New]
  2. Can we do Genetics course without having Maths in 12th? Best colleges offering courses in Genetics at UG level?
  3. List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?
  4. Colleges for Nanotechnology in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  6. Colleges offering Nanotechnology in Chennai? What is the scope for it?
  7. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  8. List of colleges offering Pharma MBA in Maharashtra through CET?
  9. Can b.pharma student enter into M.Tech (biotech,bioinformatics,food tech & nanotech) in top college in India?
  10. Scope in Genetic Engineering?
  11. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  12. Colleges offering PG in genetics? I have completed my UG in genetics from Calicut University
  13. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?
  14. Which colleges come under Osmania University offering Genetics in BSc Level?
  15. Are there any colleges offering BSc Genetics?
  16. How can I do biotechnology in genetics?
  17. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the colleges offering BSc genetics in Kerala and Tamilnadu? I am interested in learning genetics
22nd October 2011, 02:44 AM
rahuld1

Default Re: Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?

hi
the colleges are
1.International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P) Pune, India

2.Indian Institute of Technology Bombay - IIT Bombay Mumbai, India

3.Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur, India

4.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Mumbai, India

5.Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune, India

6.Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune Pune, India

7.Department of Biotechnology, University of Mumbai Mumbai, India
2nd June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?

What the good colleges for BE, Biotechnology in Maharastra
2nd June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

cut off in VNIT for bsc in nanotechnology.
4th October 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Nw i wana 2 get a college for bpharmacy so what should i do nw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?