19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Arunachal University of Studies?

I want to get a scholarship for doing PhD in Commerce & Management program in Arunachal University of Studies. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd August 2019, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get a scholarship for doing PhD in Commerce & Management program in Arunachal University of Studies. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Only UGC NET JRF and GATE score card candidates are eligible for scholarship for Ph.D course. If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from your University then you are eligible for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?