4th April 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Audiology) in Dr. SRCISH-Bengaluru?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Dr. SRCISH-Bengaluru for PhD(Audiology). I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

13th April 2019, 05:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Audiology) in Dr. SRCISH-Bengaluru?

The scope and benefits of studying Ph.D. (Audiology) in Dr. SRCISH-Bengaluru is given below.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Colleges and Universities

** Hospitals

** Industrial Settings

** Research Facilities

BEST JOBS TYPE

** Audiologist

** Speech Language Pathologist

** Lecturer & Professor

** Researcher

** Speech Therapist

NOTE: After completing Doctor of Philosophy in Audiology you can become Audiologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?