29th May 2011, 11:03 PM
Jenit

Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?

When the admission forms and the prospectus for admission into B.sc. course will be available in College counters' of the Lady Brabourne college, lorento College, St. Paul's College and Presidency college in Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  2. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  3. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  4. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  5. Names of the top 10 universities in India for Economics MA(PG)
  6. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  8. Top b.sc. colleges in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?
  10. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  12. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  13. Details of the colleges which offer MSc in Maths
  14. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  15. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Geology in India?
  16. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
  17. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  18. Number of Government colleges and Private colleges in Arunachal?
1st June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?

Application Form in B.SC 3 year Honours course for the year 2011.
1st June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?

addmission form of bsc course
4th June 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 71 in physics , 68 in chem and 57 in math. may i get admission for honours in physics in any college of kolkata.
4th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

eligiblity criteria to take bsc. hons
5th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 97 in mathematics, 72 in physics and 60 in chemistry. In which college in Kolkata can I get admission in mathematics honours
8th June 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

May I please know the date of sale of admission forms and all the details regarding admission into St. Paul's college, Kolkata for BSc(general)?
11th June 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What is addmission dates of Lady Brabourn College?
17th June 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

When will i get the admission form for bsc
4th July 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

are there any bsc colleges in kolkata which will give application forms even after the merit lists are out, if seats are vacant?????????
20th October 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

At present time i got admission in hotel management
14th December 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

when will the form of bsc physics 2012 declared?
12th March 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in presidency college in economics honrs,
What are eligibility
30th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for admission in the Presidency college, St. Xavier's college, Jadavpur college and Lady Brebourne college in kolkata for b.sc. courses in microbiology, physics and biophysics? Regards.
4th April 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

When will i get th admission form for presidency college?
20th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

when the admission form of b.sc will be given in jadavpur ????
18th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

when i will get the admission form of bsc english honours in st paul's,bhawanipur collage,south city collages and what are the eligibility?
1st June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

when the admission form of bsc chemistry will given in presidency ???
1st June 2012, 07:35 PM
sonalidatta

when the admission form of bsc chemistry will given from presidency???
8th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know about last dt. of submisson of admission form and details procedure of admission in Zoology hons.
1st July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the last date of counselling in microbiology honours in st. pauls college ?
8th May 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please inform me the following-
1.Cut off mark for B Sc (physics) in presidency.
2. Dates for application, admission
3. Procedure for admission
31st May 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i need to know about the admission dates and when will the forms are going to be out for lady brabourne college and i have got 75 in maths and 48 in physics and 60 in chemistry in which colleges can i get admission for mathematics hons
23rd March 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 80 marks in English and my aggregate marks is 57 so can I get English honours in presidency college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?