19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Central University of Kerala for PhD(Comparative Indian Literature). I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

23rd September 2019, 05:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

The scope and benefits of Doctorate of Philosophy(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala is given below:-

1)You will get an opportunity to work in research field.
2)You can work in fields like, Writing- Critics, Film Writing, Novels, Colleges and Language Institutions, Journalism etc.
3)You can work as Executive Assistant, English Teacher, Philosophical Journalist, Technical Writer etc.
4)The starting salary of Executive Assistant starts from Rs.5,13,499.

You can visit the website https://www.cukerala.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?