6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) seats are available in Central University of Kerala?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Central University of Kerala for PhD program in Comparative Indian Literature course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  5. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  6. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  7. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  8. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  9. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  11. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  12. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  13. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  14. How many Diploma(Tagore Literature) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?
  15. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in English and Foreign Languages University?
  16. How many PhD(Plant Physiology) seats are available in Kerala Agricultural University?
  17. How many BA(LLB) seats are available in Central University of South Bihar?
  18. What's the total number of seats available in Kerala for MDS?
15th September 2019, 01:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) seats are available in Central University of Kerala?

Central University of Kerala

The total number of Ph.D. (Comparative Indian Literature) seats that are available in Central University of Kerala is 06.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Tejaswini Hills, Periye (PO)
Kasaragod, Kerala 671316, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?