16th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Kerala Agricultural University?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) course in Kerala Agricultural University. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

23rd November 2018, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Kerala Agricultural University?

[I] Food Science is a vast field. Food is a basic necessity for humans, so you can be assured that this industry will never face the drawbacks of recession. Food Science and nutrition, both fields are expanding in India and abroad. The food industry is a sector closely related to the nutritional sector as a deal with nutritional value of the product sold in market. Most packed food brands employees Food Science graduates in various departments.

Hospitals also required an internship with a registered dietitian after graduation then write in exam to get certified as an RD.

After getting a few years of experience, you can become a Consultant for health centres depending on area of expertise.

If you are interested, you may get into industrial or academic research ./I]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?