1st June 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Indian Institute of Spices Research?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Indian Institute of Spices Research for PhD(Genetics & Plant Breeding). I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

6th June 2019, 11:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Indian Institute of Spices Research?

PhD in Genetics & Planting has ample opportunities. After doing this course you can work as a Plant breeder, Assistant Professor, Cytogeneticians, Researcher and Managing Officer.

Indian Institute of Spices Research is one of the best and reputed institute. They provide lots of facilities to their students and trained them for their bright career.

7th June 2019, 02:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Indian Institute of Spices Research?

After studying PhD(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Indian Institute of Spices Research, you can work in Cytogenetics, Researcher, Plant Breeder, Assistant Professor etc.

The starting salary of the candidate who have done PhD(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Indian Institute of Spices Research would be around Rs.2.94-3.26 per year.

The candidates looking forward to get admission in PhD(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Indian Institute of Spices Research would need to have passed post graduation in relevant subject with minimum 60% marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?