26th June 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?

i want to do phd in college affiliated to bharathiar university, now i heard that the university conduct a common entrance test, i need the details of new regulations and the procedure for selection of phd and i need syllabus of entrance exam and the model entrance question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  2. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  5. Bharathiar University distance MBA first years question papers?
  6. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  7. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Quantitative Techniques for Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  10. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year- Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Bharathiar University BCA 4th Sem. Operating Systems exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Bharathiar University, BCA, 4th Sem., Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Bharathiar University SET model question papers for mathematical science
  15. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  16. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  17. Model question papers for Ph.D in Microbiology entrance exam of Osmania University?
  18. Bharathiar University MBA 1st year – Managerial Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
29th July 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?

I had registered and paid fees for phd in computer science in jan 2015. I had M.phil Degree also. I need the model question paper for writing exam to my guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?