23rd January 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Are SET and NET exams related to each other? Which exam to take first?

I m MA in marathi but i want direction abt set net exam set net both exam are realeted each other or which we take first set or net when the addmition will start & what the syllabus is?

16th July 2015, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are SET and NET exams related to each other? Which exam to take first?

NET is an national level exam and SET is a state level exam. Both are different and you can. apply for both of them if you have post graduation with at least 55% marks in a relevant discipline.

If you want a central government lecturer post then you should apply for NET and if you want state government lecturer post then apply for SET. Both are conducted twice in a year.
13th June 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are SET and NET exams related to each other? Which exam to take first?

I am a net qualified candidate,is it necessary for me to qualify set exam conducted by kerala govt to get appointment in kerala hss.
7th June 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have a mark below 45% in graduate and have above 55% mark in post graduate. Can i should eligible for NET / SET exam?
12th June 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Which exam are we suppose to take if we want to study abroad after school graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?