17th October 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for pursuing PhD(Chemistry) in Calcutta University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, I want to get admission in Calcutta University for pursuing PhD in the specialization of Chemistry. I want to know that should I appear in UGC-NET for getting admission? If yes, then what would be the cutoff score for securing admission?

19th September 2021, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for pursuing PhD(Chemistry) in Calcutta University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to get admission in Calcutta University for pursuing PhD in the specialization of Chemistry. I want to know that should I appear in UGC-NET for getting admission? If yes, then what would be the cutoff score for securing admission?
Yes, you should appear in UGC NET entrance exam for pursuing Ph.D course in Chemistry.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There are no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 30 years.

There are no specific cutoff marks to get admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?