8th March 2020, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for pursuing a PhD(English) in Kazi Nazrul University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, I want to get admission in Kazi Nazrul University for pursuing a PhD in the specialization of English. I want to know if I should appear in UGC-NET to get admission? If yes, then what would be the cutoff score for securing admission?

28th December 2020, 01:00 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for pursuing a PhD(English) in Kazi Nazrul University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

It is not compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for pursuing a PhD(English) in Kazi Nazrul University.

Admission can also be done through entrance exam conducted by university also.

Applicant must have completed Master degree with minimum aggregate of 50% to get admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?