22nd September 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I take up masters in clinical research or masters in microbiology?

hello sir, I am Bsc student from states who is back to india for good. Now I am wondering if i should take up Masters in clinical research or do masters in microbiology and take a diploma in clinical research?

24th September 2021, 11:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take up masters in clinical research or masters in microbiology?

There is a number of courses available but it is your choice and interest which course you want to choose. It all depends on how you want to shape your career and according to that, you can choose the course which suits you and will benefit you in the future. To study Master's in Clinical Research a candidate must have BSc in Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genes/Nursing, MBBS, BDS, BVSc with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. This minimum score may vary from college to college which you can before applying. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test which is conducted by the university.

To study Masters in Microbiology a candidate must have passed a BSc degree in Biology/BPharma/Microbiology/Food Science/Nursing/BVSc/BPT/BMT with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. This minimum score may vary from college to college which you can before applying. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test which can be either the national level or university level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?