10th May 2011, 10:46 AM
Andy9860

After Masters in Biochemistry should I join Clinical Research? Is my decision correct? How much could be my salary?

I am done with Masters in Biochemistry and as I am not getting job in my field. I am planning to pursue Clinical Reseach.

Is my decision correct?

and if yes what will be the salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  2. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  4. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  5. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  6. After B.Pharmacy how good will be the career and salary? Clinical research as a career and salary that is offered?
  7. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  8. Which one is the best institute for clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of Biochem after doing MSc?
  10. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  11. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  13. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  14. M.Phil research topic related to Clinical work?
  15. Which are the best institutes for clinical research in India? I have done MSc biochemistry
  16. Which masters degree to do after completion of PG diploma in Clinical research? Maters in Pharmaceutical Managemet or MHA?
  17. CBSE Class 12 Clinical Biochemistry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
21st August 2011, 12:55 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: After Masters in Biochemistry should I join Clinical Research? Is my decision correct? How much could be my salary?

There is no doubt that your decision is correct to go in the field of Clinical Research.
It is the sector which is creating waves all over the world.
No need to think again.
The starting salary would be about 1.5 to 2.25 lacks per annum.
31st December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After Masters in Biochemistry should I join Clinical Research? Is my decision correct? How much could be my salary?

I have done my msc biochemistry i am already working as qc chemist in pharma but i want join for clinical research now is my decession is correct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?