19th November 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Is SLET conducted in Punjab? Syllabus of SLET(Life Science)?

Hello sir
I belongs to punjab and i want to know that whether slet exam held in punjab or not..
if yes then plz tell me the syllabus of life sciences for slet exam..

24th November 2014, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is SLET conducted in Punjab? Syllabus of SLET(Life Science)?

Yes, SLET is conducted by every state and Punjab is no different from other states. Just keep track of the notification and apply for the exam.

You must have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized University, then only you can apply for SLET. If you belong to reserved category, then you can avail 5% relaxation in marks.

SLET is conducted twice in a year and examination is conducted by different University every year and you have remain update with latest information regarding the notification, so that you don't miss the application date.

For SLET Life Sciences syllabus visit Life Science SLET syllabus
29th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is SLET conducted in Punjab? Syllabus of SLET(Life Science)?

Hii. I need syllabus for home science SLET and i want to know when SlET will vonducted in punjab in 2015. Pplz tell me about the syllabus for home science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?