21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join PhD(Computer Science) program for BSc student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BSc with Computer Science. I have already planned about my future. In future I want to do research on Computer Science. So, for this I want to join PhD course in Computer Science. So, from now you help me to show the path for achieving my aim. Kindly tell me the steps.

30th June 2018, 04:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join PhD(Computer Science) program for BSc student?

Procedure to do PhD in Computer Science program:

In order to pursue PhD program, you are required to meet certain educational qualification criteria. The basic educational qualification required to do PhD course is,

<> Master's degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university. You should have secured minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree in the respective stream.

<> Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in some state level or central level or college level entrance examination. You are required to appear in UGC NET Examination or college's concerned PhD Entrance Examination.

<> Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination. As you are studying B.Sc in Computer Science, I suggest you to pursue M.Sc in Computer Science. With this master's degree you will be eligible to do PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?